23 August 2012

To the Soul with Frida Hyvönen

Maybe strongest swedish album of this year?!

Keep repeating it again, in a hypnotized way I seldom do anymore, though I thought I got enough during spring. Well, Frida's northern wind is so deeply rooted in everyday life and death, that it reaches against something eternal.



most Loving song: FARMOR [GRANDMA]

most Amusing song: CALIFORNIA

most Beautiful song: SAYING GOODBYE (it's as if you don't hear me)

most Sexy song: GAS STATION

most Smart song: POSTCARD

most Strange song: PICKING APPLES

most growing Strong song: HANDS (they're my mother's)



Overall Album


7 compositions

6 instrumentations

7 playin' feeling /singin' feeling

5 philosophy

3 timeline (order of tracks)

5 concept (titles, cover picture)

6 historical importance

= 39


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 7 X 7 = 49 never exist(?)












eLe

No comments:

Post a Comment