06 September 2012

Reasons Why She Should Choose Me

Mastermind puA Todd learns me that being clear and honest with why some woman would want me instead of anyone else - this focuses my beliefs in a way that sparkles more potential attraction. A specific list also triggs better than just "I'm good". So, another ten reasons, my own example:



1. I will be a unique experience, since I'm leading a life most guys don't do in similar age or similar circumstances.

2. We can have much interesting talking before and between sex, cause I'm both funny and deep to talk with.

3. I have lots of wonderful movies, mystic books and nice music + I am open for discovering even more.

4. I appreciate her handle some area in life that I am not practicing, such as cooking, driving a car, doing official research or using her body in some artistic way.

5. I love to look at her (from every angle) and she can feel free to let the world watch her, appreciating her beauty almost as much as I do.

6. She can also teach me alot about how to kiss, caress and have really good sex.

7. I will not judge her for being slutty, having almost immediate sex with me. And I will not judge her if she has sex with someone else before or after me.

8. I'm probably not a part of her social groups, yet, so she has no reason to fear the beginning of our relationship will conflict with status issues within that network.

9. Except my belly I give a much more youthful impression than many guys in my physical age.

10. Sometimes I'm able to give her very much time, not having to work all day long (+ able to easily leave my work for travelling together, if I choose to). Sometimes I have no problem finding more important things to do.






















wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment