17 September 2012

Jesus Christ Superstar

not yet will I hear the original soundtrack
but first a London studio /cast -96

with Steve Balsamo & many more
by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR was made in 1969-70, one year before the actual musical performance on Broadway







most Loving piece: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE HIM (He scares me so)

most Serious piece: THIS JESUS MUST DIE

most Amusing piece: KING HEROD'S SONG

most Beautiful piece: EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT

most Sexy piece: SUPERSTAR (Who are you, what have you sacrificed?)

most Smart piece: STRANGE THING MYSTIFYING and PETER'S DENIAL

most Strange piece: THE TEMPLE (See my eyes, I can hardly see)

most growing Strong piece: THE LAST SUPPER




Overall Album

7 compositions

4 instrumentations

5 playin' feeling /singin' feeling

6 philosophy

5 timeline (order of tracks)

3 concept (titles, cover picture)

7 historical importance

= 37


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 7 X 7 = 49 never exist(?)












wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment