04 June 2016

Almost can't Believe The Monkees has Made a New Album


Recorded and Released Now!!!!!!!
so many years since last time

Good Times!



most Soulful song : LOVE TO LOVE **

[by Neil Diamond]


most Imaginative song : SHE MAKES ME LAUGH

[by Rivers Cuomo]


most Amusing song : YOU BRING THE SUMMER

[by Andy Partridge]


most Beautiful song : I KNOW WHAT I KNOW

[by Michael Nesmith]


most Strong song : BIRTH OF AN ACCIDENTAL HIPSTER

[by Noel Gallagher and Paul Weller]


most Sexy song : GOTTA GIVE IT TIME

[by Jeff Barry and Joey Levine]


most Grounded song : WASN'T BORN TO FOLLOW

[by Gerry Goffin & Carole King
original with Byrds]




Whole Album


(7) compositions

(5) instrumentations

(6) singin' /playin' feelin'

(5) lyrics (incl titles)

(6) variation

(4) synchronization

(5) cover /concept

(7) historical importance

= 45


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 8 x 7 = 56 never exist(?)


Eighth Record Review since I turned fourty






** most reflective lyrics

"They say you need love to love
You gotta have love to love
They all say
it works that way
But if it's true
- Why do I love you?
- Why do I love you?"

Question for me becomes :
whether it's "the I" who lacks loving capacity but still love someone??
or whether it's "the you" who has a closed heart but still becomes loved??
well, probably in some way both?!
Anyhow I really recognize the sad situation from my life!!







0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment