22 June 2016

Transformation of Beatles Titles ('n' lines)

in a Psychedelic Lyrics Mixture



Lucy in the Pie with Almonds

Honey Sky (you are shining like crazy)

There Goes The Sun (it's all night)

High, You've Got to Fly Your Cloud Away!

Molly, My Love (don't let me fall - hold your skirt up)!

No Man Dies in a Sunny Submarine

In My Wife (I love you Too)

Around The Onoverse (no one's gonna drive my car)

Blink for Yourself (or green will be pink Too Soon)

Eight Weeks a Month (is not enough for summertime)

(Then I will Rewind them) Tunes we played Today

Bumblebee Dumbledoor (lives before - wrong!)

Strawberries Feels Tomorrow (-why must it just be hate or love??)

(...to Cloud Nine, from Cloud Nine, on Cloud Nine...)

I'm Fixing a Roof where The Fool Gets Down

Lovely Rigby Lonely Died (no cake were shared between us)

While Old Brown Star Hardly Laughs

/"Desmond Diamond"







0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment