15 February 2016

Beatles Related Pieces (1) Builds a House


this time most of solo works

Recent Best Listenings
from my Monkey Week no 1





The Roof Top


THAT IS ALL

("to try to love you more...
...your love and nothing more")

George Harrison
from Living in The Material World -73




The Front Door


FADING IN FADING OUT

Ringo Starr
from Choose Love -05




The Kitchen


SHE'S A WOMAN

("I know that she's no peasant
...turn me on when I get lonely")

Beatles by McCartney -64
via Past Masters




The Bathroom


SURPRISE, SURPRISE (Sweet Bird of Paradox)

("...smell of success, her body's warm and wet
She gets me through this god awful loneliness")

John Lennon
from Walls And Bridges -74





The Window (to Backyard)


THAT WHICH I HAVE LOST (illumine my/your consciousness)

George Harrison
from Somewhere in England -81




The Bedroom


SIX O'CLOCK
("I don't treat you like I like to treat you")

Ringo Starr
[composed by McCartney]
from RINGO -73




The Stairway


UNCLE ALBERT /ADMIRAL HALSEY

Paul & Linda McCartney
from Ram -71




The Basement


COWBOY MUSIC

George Harrison
from Wonderwall -68







0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment