04 February 2016

Beatles' Most Strange Songs ?!?!


(in good ways) ...instead of Beatles' best, I've tried making a list of their most unique, strange songs (in my ears through my glasses)

Surely depends on some mystical, extra sinister or funny characters of these, but foremost choosed those compositions /arrangements/ I believe to be most hard to imitate ( - and were so for even Beatles themselves?).


1. A Day in The Life

2. Eleanor Rigby

3. Strawberry Fields Forever

4. Piggies

5. Maxwell's Silver Hammer

6. Revolution no 9

7. I Am The Walrus

8. Rocky Raccoon

9. Think For Yourself

10. Because

11. Happiness is a Warm Gun

12. Yellow Submarine

13. Octopus's Garden

14. Norwegian Wood

15. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

16. Why Don't We Do it in The Road?

17. Eight Days a Week

18. Long Long Long

19. Nowhere Man

20. Across The Universe

21. Penny Lane

22. Don't Bother Me

23. Baby's in Black

24. Don't Pass Me By

25. Drive My Car

26. Please Please Me (P.S. I Love You)

27. She Said She Said

28. I Wanna Be Your Man

29. Within You Without You

30. Glass Onion

or even more : The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill





Represented things shows to be, in relative balance:

at least eleven tunes by Lennon
at least seven tunes by McCartney
maybe four tunes by Both
five tunes by Harrison
two tunes by Starr

from every album (except A Hard...), but most from their white (as usual in my case)


0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment