23 July 2013

Which I Love at least Some Numbers on




the first Lene Lovich album

STATELESS
from 1979

most songs by Les Chappell and Lene Lovich


sounds to me most like : Kate Bush, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Regina Spector, Sparks, Patti Smith





my Summer Album 13 : 15


most Amusing song: LUCKY NUMBER [single]

most Beautiful song: TONIGHT [composed by Nick Lowe]

most Sexy song: SAY WHEN!

most Loving song: TOO TENDER (TO TOUCH)

most Growing Strong song: I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW

most Smart song: TELEPATHY (...saw you in my crystal... gonna bring my pistol...)

most Mysterious song: SLEEPING BEAUTY



Overall Album

5 sound

2 melodies

7 accompaniment

4 rythms

6 singin' feeling

3 playin' dynamics

6 concept

4 variation

5 lyrics

2 titles

3 order of tracks

2 cover picture

6 historical importance

= 55



I now give 1 to 7 in thirteen cathegories
where 3 is good
and total possible 7 X 13 = 91 never exist(?)






wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment