22 February 2013

Naked Number One and Love is The Heart with Di Leva


These two are the albums Di Leva made directly in english. They became as big as a swedish Ziggy Stardust could be, even if not his most memorable to all of us. Anyway, now neither these or his groundbreaking predecessors can't be found in a big swedish online shop that offers almost everything. At the same time Di Leva is not forgotten at all.

As "Love is The Heart" was released in 1995 I loved it with only half of my heart. Thought Di Leva had made so much deeper material, diverging alot from this "electronica". Now I finally love it with my whole heart. Think it's the top light of his candelabra, shining extremely bright, also by beautiful melodies I didn't really heard then.

Introspective experimentation is better found on "Naked Number One" from 1992. There Di Leva changes more from pure positivity to hard unharmony and back again. It's a more interesting piece of art, but not as full of spiritual fulfillment as "Love is The Heart" feels now.

And I'm very surprised to find me love it more, even though "Naked Number One" still gets most high [when I try to view each aspect objectively below]. "Love is..." just miss most in it's package, plus he exhausts me by putting the three most exalted songs in a row... then have no firework left for the final.



most Amusing songs:
THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT
ADAM & EVE


most Beautiful songs:
SWEET HONEY
(I Must Open The Door) TO THE FAIRYTALE


most Sexy songs:
ALL & MORE
GODDESS OF EARTH


most Smart songs:
I LOVE YOU (ALL OF YOU)
SPACE FLOWER part 1 (and SPACE FLOWER part 2)


most Strange songs:
I CAN WAIT (I CAN WAIT)
(Sleeping Beauty) HIDING BEHIND WATER


most growing Strong songs:
LOVE MAKES YOU YOUNG
KEEP ON DYING


most Loving songs:
LOVE THE CHILDREN
(EVEN) HELL IS MADE OF LOVE




Overall Albums
[Love versus Naked]

6 / 6 sound

7 / 3 melodies

6 / 7 accompaniment

7 / 4 rythms

6 / 4 singin' feeling

4 / 6 playin' dynamics

6 / 5 concept

3 / 6 variation

5 / 7 lyrics

2 / 7 titles

2 / 4 order of tracks

2 / 4 cover picture

6 / 6 historical importance

=

62 / 69


I now give 1 to 7 in thirteen cathegories
where 3 is good
and total possible 7 X 13 = 91 never exist(?)





wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment