24 November 2017

Infinity with Journey

a fully grown album which seems more
and more to be on my Top 100 of whole Universe

their first record with Steve Perry
who 1978 brought the missing
golden pieces to this band
by both singing and composing mastership

although I appear to like same skills in keyboardist Gregg Rolie

Produced by Roy Thomas Baker
which must have sharpened the sweet tunes
into even more creative
progressive hard pop?!


as my Snow Record # 180
by chakra:ish evaluation


most Soulful song : FEELING THAT WAY

most Imaginative song : OPENED THE DOOR

most Amusing song : LÃ DO DÃ

most Beautiful song : ("here we stand so") PATIENTLY

most Strong song : WINDS OF MARCH ("you are my child")

most Sexy song : LIGHTS

most Rooted song : WHEEL IN THE SKY ("don't know where I'll be...")



Reminds me most of : Queen, Smokie, Scorpions, Europe, Uriah Heep, Alice Cooper, Toto, 10cc, Genesis


Whole Album

(6) compositions

(6) instrumentations

(7) singin' /playin' feelin'

(3) lyrics (incl titles)

(6) variation

(6) synchronization

(4) cover /concept

(7) historical importance

= 45


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 8 x 7 = 56 never exist(?)


0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment