07 September 2017

The Visitors with ABBA

as my Autumn Album # 174

Maybe thought I would never be able to return to this once more
like it had said all and done every impression there is to be made
But in that case I was wrong, since The Visitors fill my head again
with fresh chilly warm winds around their breakup in early 80's
as if a nightmare movie were mixed with a deeply uplifting drama
between joy and sadness, dressed in mysterious shades so clear


by kinda chakra based evaluation :

most Soulful song : THE VISITORS
"They must know by now I'm in here trembling"

most Imaginative song : HEAD OVER HEELS
"The world is like a playing ground where she goes rushing"

most Amusing song : TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
"He was amazed by his luck"

most Beautiful song : SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS
"School bag in hand... and a sense of guilt I can't deny"

most Strong song : WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE
"Deep inside both of us can feel the autumn chill"

most Sexy song : ONE OF US
"I saw myself as a concealed attraction"

most Rooted song : THE DAY BEFORE YOU CAME [Bonus track]
"There not I think a single episode of Dallas that I didn't see"


more Above and Below each than I can see : I LET THE MUSIC SPEAK



Could be my highest rated album ever here?!

Whole Album

(7) compositions

(6) instrumentations

(7) singin' /playin' feelin'

(6) lyrics (incl titles)

(6) variation

(5) synchronization

(7) cover /concept

(7) historical importance

= 51


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 8 x 7 = 56 never exist(?)


0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment