19 November 2013

THE MOLE in early Australian version


which hit me I could discover too!!
as I'm missing more episodes of the swedish "Mullvaden"
and want to finally solve a mystery...
or see if it's possible in the jungle of edited scenes.

Have just realised "The Mole" is a big concept
reinstalled by almost fourty countries,
started in Belgium
although hardly as huge and flashy as some other docu-soaps


Now I've watched Australia's first
season from 2000


-Who did I believe most was THE MOLE...?
(no right answer given here)


1. ABBY (absolutely)

2. BEN (probably)

3. JAN (would make good as)

4. ROCKY (could be)

5. BEVERLEY (maybe)

6. JAMES (don't know)

7. ALAN (not really)

8. LINDA (hardly)

9. PATRICK (no way)

10. JOSEPHINE (never even occured)





graded as if it were
my SnowBlack Movie # 1346


5 Characters
5 Scenery
4 Camerawork

6 Thrill
5 Conflict
3 Humour

7 Psychology
3 Philosophy
5 Fantasy

4 Composition
1 Music
7 Concept

= 55


I now give 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, where 3 is good
and total possible 7 X 12 = 84 never exist(?)






wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment