14 November 2013

Finding Neverland Again



PETER PAN
based on J.M. Barrie's story
Disney 1953


Never seen this whole classic movie, only some pictures woven together for an audio-book story when I was a child. Nonetheless I recognized more than I thought... of appearances as well as intrigue. What I've missed is that Peter Pan is such a super-attractive phantom in the eyes of many different ladies ;) Why doesn't anyone choose Captain Hook?

Tinker Bell's tough role I think was down-sized compared to this movie - maybe since she speaks completely through actions and body language = doesn't talk. The shimes sound of her clinging wings also declared it was time to turn pages...




my SnowBlack Movie # 1345


Happy role: WENDY DARLING

Grumpy role: TINKER BELL

Crazy role: MR. SMEE

Shy role: JOHN or MICHAEL


Explosive role: CAPTAIN HOOK

Exhausted role: THE CROCODILE

Wise role: NANA THE DOG


Beautiful role: TIGER LILY


6 Characters
5 Scenery
5 Camerawork

3 Thrill
4 Conflict
4 Humour

5 Psychology
5 Philosophy
3 Fantasy

4 Composition
4 Music
7 Concept

= 57


I now give 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, where 3 is good
and total possible 7 X 12 = 84 never exist(?)




wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment