04 April 2018

VERY Like Best Piece of LEGO

a very Very VERY Spiritual Record
Realise once more this must be
Pet Shop Boys' most madly funny
and seriously exciting work
Released in -93
never discovered it in Real time
as I did with Behaviour before that
but Very cathed up
one decade later, rolled like crazy
though I knew as little of pop-electronica
as I still wouldn't normally listen to today
with a really orange cover
now goes green as
my Spring Record # 18:1
by kinda chakra based evaluation


most Soulful song : (as you leave the) THEATRE (in the end we pretend)

most Imaginative song : YOUNG OFFENDER

most Amusing song : I WOULDN'T NORMALLY DO THIS KIND OF THING

most Beautiful song : TO SPEAK IS A SIN

most Strong song : ONE IN A MILLION

most Sexy song : A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW

most Rooted song : DREAMING OF THE QUEEN


Above and/or Below everyone : YESTERDAY, WHEN I WAS MAD


Whole Album

(7) compositions
(5) instrumentations
(6) singin' /playin' feelin'
(5) lyrics (incl titles)
(6) variation
(4) synchronization
(7) cover /concept
(4) historical importance

= 44


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 8 x 7 = 56 never exist(?)


0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment