08 March 2018

Seven Strong Songs Never Heard Before

my third Musical Body of 2018




Crown chakra

FOXLIGHT

"Even if the pieces change
and only the journey still remains"

with Wobbler
from From Silence to Somewhere -15




Eye chakra

LIVING FOREVER

"they've gone and changed the rules again
...too much of what they said wasn't so"

with Genesis
from We Can't Dance -91




Throat chakra

PAPER BAG and/or GEYSER
[kinda same theme in them]

with Circuit des Yeux
from Reaching for Indigo -17




Heart chakra

MYSTERIES OF LOVE

with Julee Cruise
from film score to Blue Velvet -86

lyrics by David Lynch
music by Angelo Badalementi




Solar Plexus chakra

CREATURE COMFORT

"on and on, I don't know if I want it"

with Arcade Fire
from Everything Now -17




Sex chakra

ANGELS AND DEVILS THE FOLLOWING DAY

"the artist was tender but suffered from guilt...
the other would take me and feel no remorse...
and the one who was gentle hurt me much more..."

with Monica Törnell
[by Dory Previn]
from Understanding Eye -17




Root chakra

A RIDER ON A WHITE HORSE

"going nowhere - I've always been here"

with Lee Hazlewood
from Back On The Street Again -77







Below or Above All

VINTERÄNGEL

["I will give you faith
so you can keep on carry me"]

with Marie Fredriksson
from I en Tid som Vår -96



0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment