24 October 2017

See All Her Faces by Dusty Springfield

just got a deeper glimpse of the seventh album
with this Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien

very well-performed, like a multi-sided door
released -72
leading between Memphis, the most renown
into her follow-up Cameo (which I adore even more)


as my Autumn Album # 173
by kinda chakra based evaluation


most Soulful song : SOMEONE WHO CARES
[by Alex Harvey]

most Imaginative song : SEE ALL HER FACES
[by Jim Lacey, Jeff Alexander Ryan]

most Amusing song : GIRLS, IT AIN'T EASY
[by Payne, Dunbar, Wayne]

most Beautiful song : COME FOR A DREAM
[by Jobim, Duran, Tanega]

most Strong song : WHAT GOOD IS I LOVE YOU?
[by Mike Rashkow, Ellie Greenwich]

most Sexy song : CRUMBS OFF THE TABLE
[by Payne, Dunbar, Wayne]

most Rooted song : LET ME DOWN EASY
[by Simon, Stillman]


Above and/or Below everyone : YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS YOUNG
"I teased at life as if it were a foolish game
...so much pain my eyes refused to see"
[by Charles Aznavour, Herbert Kretzmer]



Reminds me most of : Just Dusty (and too many more to mention)


Whole Album

(7) compositions

(7) instrumentations

(7) singin' /playin' feelin'

(6) lyrics (incl titles)

(5) variation

(2) synchronization

(4) cover /concept

(4) historical importance

= 42


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 8 x 7 = 56 never exist(?)


0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment