14 August 2017

Poet, Fool or Bum by Lee Hazlewood


as my Autumn Album # 170

for me an obviously underrated collection of sweet pieces
both funny, superficial and deeply touching


with Lee Hazlewood solo -73
who wrote most material himself


most Soulful song : WIND, SKY, SEA AND SAND

most Imaginative song : HEAVEN IS MY WOMAN'S LOVE [by Dobbins]

most Amusing song : POET, FOOL OR BUM? (no, I'm only me)

most Beautiful song : COME SPEND THE MORNING [by Cohen]

most Strong song : NANCY & ME (Railroad cars have no memories)

most Sexy song : KARI (I'm coming home)

most Rooted song : THE PERFORMER (never made it... ...sit down!)

= kinda chakra based evaluation



Reminds me most of : Leonard Cohen, Neil Diamond, Gordon Lightfoot, Cornelis Vreeswijk, Alf Robertsson, Kris Kristofferson, Charlie Rich, Randy Newman, Sonny Bono


Whole Album

(7) compositions

(7) instrumentations

(6) singin' /playin' feelin'

(5) lyrics (incl titles)

(6) variation

(4) synchronization

(3) cover /concept

(2) historical importance

= 40


I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 8 x 7 = 56 never exist(?)


0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment