17 June 2017

Seven Splendid Songs Opening Door into Summer

(Re)discovered closer than ever before
during 21:st to 24:th week




Crown chakra

I GOT UP (and I ain't going down again)

with Linda McCartney with Wings -73
by Linda McCartney
from Wide Prairie -98

Rediscovered through Girls season 6 end of fifth episode




Eye chakra

TEENAGE DREAM
"my guardian angels run down my telephone"

with T. Rex
by Marc Bolan

from Zinc Alloy & The Hidden Riders of Tomorrow -74




Throat chakra

"only one thing I can say" : WHAT ABOUT LIVINGSTONE?

with ABBA
by Björn & Benny

from Waterloo -74




Heart chakra

JAMAICA FAREWELL
"my heart is down, my head is turning around
I had to leave a little girl in..."

with Harry Bellafonte
by Burgess and Traditional

from Calypso -56




Solar Plexus chakra

SOMETHING'S GOT A HOLD OF MY HEART
(Keeping my Soul and my Senses Apart)

with Marc Almond & Gene Pitney -89

and some older versions
plus from recent movie Lobster

by Roger Greenaway & Roger Cook -67




Sex chakra

SUMMER WINE

with Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra
by Lee Hazlewood

from Sugar Town -67




Root chakra

REAL THING

with Zac Brown Band
from Welcome Home -17







Above and Below All


ALLT GICK SÅ FORT
"Avantgarden blev mainstream till slut"

with and by Per Gessle

Dan Dugmore plays pedal steel guitar
and Stuart Duncan violin

from En Vacker Natt -17
Recorded in Nashville




0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment