07 July 2016

Ringo Singing More, my Retroactive Wishing List


if Ringo would've sung more Beatles songs, as recorded official versions

here I'm trying to imagine which tunes he could have done most good

(some of them I even thought as a small boy that Ringo sung, until I grasped McCartney's full voice spectrum)



1. Lady Madonna

2. Back in The USSR

3. Drive My Car
(yes, I'm gonna be a "Starr")

4. Nowhere Man

5. When I'm 64

6. Love Me Do

7. Don't Bother Me

8. Mean Mr Mustard

9. Eight Days a Week

10. All You Need is Love

11. The One After 909

12. Rocky Raccoon

13. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

14. The Night Before

15. Good Day Sunshine

16. All Together Now

17. Savoy Truffle

18. Norwegian Wood

19. Tomorrow Never Knows

20. Why Don't We Do it In The Road?

21. You Can't Do That

22. Ob-la-di Ob-la-da

23. Hey Bulldog

24. Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby
[although Ringo already did two covers of Perkins, so Harrison should still have this]








0W0

No comments:

Post a Comment