06 July 2012

MDNA with Madonna

her most recent

among the song makers are Nicki Minaj, Jean-Baptiste, Benassi & Benassi, William Orbit, Julien Jabre, Julie Frost, Martin Solveig, Michael Tordjman and almost everywhere Madonna herself



most Amusing song: GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN'

most Beautiful song: MASTERPIECE

most Sexy song: I'M A SINNER (I Like it That Way))

most Smart song: I DON'T GIVE A...

most Strange song: I'M ADDICTED

most growing Strong song: TURN UP THE RADIO



Overall Album


5 compositions

7 instrumentations

3 playin' feeling /singin' feeling

4 philosophy

1 timeline (order of tracks)

2 concept (titles, cover picture)

4 historical importance

= 26





I now give 1-7 for each cathegory
where 3 is good and total possible 7 X 7 = 49 never exist(?)






wWw

No comments:

Post a Comment