24 October 2011

my House by the Hat

wWwW

For the sorting hat to put you into one of the four Hogwart's Houses (from Harry Potter's school), this is a surprisingly complex test.

http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm

With 9 X 122 possibilities to make your personal patterns tailormade, it also seems to serve as a ground for psychological research. A test trying to cover more than it can?


My answers where interpreted by this sorting hat as :

73 p for Ravenclaw (air)
70 p for Slytherin (water)
52 p for Gryffindor (fire)
47 p for Hufflepuff (earth)


To be honest, I got even the highest sum for Slytherin at first, since I possess a strongly non-social side among my more human sides (and also a deeply conservative side among my more liberal sides).

But soon I changed some answers to fit better with the smart, spiritual Ravenclaw, which many people (including I) would think suits me best. I already have had an affair with Luna Lovegood ;-)




Then in another, shorter test, though with more moral questions

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

I still got Ravenclaw (12 p, closely followed by 10 p each for Gryffindor, Slytherin and Hufflepuff, so my morality seems extremely balanced :-))




Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?









wWwW

No comments:

Post a Comment