18 September 2011

endless soul onboard keyboard with borders

from movie Legend of 1900 The Pianist :



"It wasn't what I saw that stopped me - it was what I didn't see... In that sprawling city there was everything except an end...

...Take a piano : keys begin, keys end. You know there's 88 of them. They are not infinate - YOU are infinate. On those keys the music you can make is infinate. I like that.

...then you're rolling up in front of me a keyboard with billions of keys... And if that keyboard is infinate there is no music you can play... That's God's piano.

Christ, did you see the streets, there were thousands of them! How do you do it down there - how do you choose just one? One woman, one house...

I was born on this ship. And the world passed me by, about 2000 people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern."







ww

No comments:

Post a Comment